S4 (Systems & System Software Solutions, LLC) has a career opportunity for a Systems Engineer. The candidate MUST be a U.S. Citizen and have a Top Secret/SCI security clearance with polygraph to be considered for the position. S4, LLC is a privately held company working with federal customers since 1998. S4 offers a competitive compensation package to include full employee benefits. Location of this position is in the Fort Meade, MD vicinity. Required Experience:
• Shall have three (3) years experience in a technical leadership role, leading projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
• Shall have twelve (12) years in a technical role in projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
• During those twelve (12) years, shall have significant demonstrated experience designing complex collection systems; integrating systems using multiple operating systems (Solaris, Linux, and Windows 2000); performing trade-off studies; system performance analysis.
• Shall have five (5) years experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass system architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation.
• Shall have five (5) years experience in the following: Solaris, Linux, and Windows utilities and techniques to diagnose and correct performance bottlenecks.
• Shall have seven (7) years experience developing, delivering, testing and supporting integrated hardware and software systems using recognized industry recognized process management; such as a CMMI Level 2 and above, or NSA Way process structure.
• Experience with both Windows and Linux Operating Systems
• Build new development, test and production environments utilizing Dell Blade servers and VMware.
• Install and configure VMware ESX server on Dell Blades.
• Install and configures VMware Infrastructure Server.
• Build Active Directory Domain Servers.
• Install and configure infrastructure related software such as DNS, McAfee EPO Servers, CENTRIFY, LDAP and Linux repositories for patching and updates.
• Perform daily tasks of all virtual environments to include building new virtual machines, updating DNS and troubleshooting system problems.
• Create documentation for builds and upgrades.
• Install and configure infrastructure applications and support integration with critical application environment.
• Setup and configure VM client systems using VSAN storage or NETAPP.
• Patch and update Linux and VM systems.
• Support Certification and Accreditation of systems.
• Introduce and integrate new technologies into existing data center environments
• Analyze system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
• Answer technical queries and assist developers and end users
• Troubleshoot any reported problems.
• Apache NiFI experience (add new NiFi nodes, configure NiFi cluster, create and troubleshoot dataflows).
• Scripting (creating scripts and updating existing scripts for applications).
• Providing Tier III support
All applicants MUST be a US Citizen and currently possess a TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph.
Your application was submitted successfully.